(855) 627-8858 Amazon Refund Scammer

An e-mail came to me saying they are from Amazon Sales Reporting that I had a purchased expensive iphones. The e-mail is from [email protected].

They encourage me to contact a phone number
If you haven’t authorized this charge
call fraud prevention support.
(855) 627-8858
This is my first time participating. I don’t feel comfortable calling them without a dummy number. Please let me know how it turns out.
Thank you.

I just got an exact email today!!! I figured it was a scam and I’m sure it is.

First of all, welcome! I called them several times on my TextNow number, and several different people answered, pretending to be Amazon. The last couple times, the call dropped.

BTW, I just signed their email up for Victoria’s Secret, all the newsletters at WebMD, and Adam and Eve.

1 Like

damn their not the type to go onto your computer their the type to make you go to Walmart or something and buy “Amazon Security cards” AKA amazon gift cards

i called this one about 100 times today until they closed. very very funny. they were pissed. thanks for posting

2 Likes

I just spent about 10 minutes on these guys with the John Cena soundboard,

Typically people hang up the second the music starts playing but some of them were willing to just keep listening to his music, lol

Another 12 minutes with Sgt Hartman. They said they are going to send the local police to my door :frowning: