Hello fellow enthousiasts.
Today I want to share with you a scambait bank I co-developed with an AI agent. LetsBankUS. It looks slick, works well and has a large admin area with live page view aswell. This in case a scammer would blank the screen.
But why develop it? Well, OG baitbanks I found were all old and ugly. This is a highly customizable webapp, and better yet, I released it in the public domain. So do whatever you want with it.
I have decided to share it via anonymized GitHub first. This to not associate my main GitHub account (yet). Just in case of legal notices etc. Give it a try, or not. Upgrade it with your favorite LLM, or by yourself.
Some features I like: Live view, highly customizable text’s, smart transaction algorithm (loops over 5 years), test phone and card numbers, and Spanish!
Let me know what you think. Thanks!
P.S. Setup guide: change footer warning/remove fictional bank, and toggle off course mode in admin.
P.P.S: Register a domain, and host the “Malicious connection” HTML file, so a scammer that connects to the domain from Asia or where-ever thinks it’s real, but they’re blocked. This because hosting the full bank environment is sketchy with fraud detection etc.




