All numbers work - Spectrum dummies 855-854-0854 and/or 0858 and (877)-893-0653

These Benchods just asked me for gift card payment. That was a first time they ever asked!!!..… time to call again!!!..…

Update: Bill will get pissed easy…… and one of them asked me if I was Trilogy Media???.. and if I was running a YouTube channel……lmao!!!..…

I have them on the ropes, they are getting pissed with me, jump in now please and also around 6pm eastern

2 Likes

adding a new closer number Closer#844-596-2110 he is expecting payment with Target gift card

1 Like

These chodes are still using the same numbers and it sounds really busy there, good for them bad for us, please help slow them down

These guys are real idiots. I called the number and the person wanted to connect with www.oscare247.org. I said the standard it’s blocked and he said it was the scammers blocking the service. He then said he would scan himself and do the 3 scans.

1st can result: he claims I had a foreign address without even connecting to my PC. This guy is so stupid! Lmao :joy::joy::joy:

He then wanted my smartphone. I told him I don’t have one because i didn’t pay the bill and only had a landline.

At this point I got bored as we were on the call for over 30 minutes. I tried to troll but he hung up

1 Like

They are STILL answering using the Spectrum automated voice. Then a benchode answers and I told him off for ‘trying to scam my grandmother’.
He denied each and everything. 'Who told you I scam?" Well…I’m telling you because Spectrum doesn’t accept gift cards. He still denied everything. I waited till he hung up. I hope I cost him a few dollars.

They will try to deny it, but when I push them a little and tell them I’ve run them through their entire script and call them a thief they start cursing.

1 Like