Amazon refund scam: (708) 852-2011

Number: (708) 852-2011

Msg:
This call is regarding your Amazon account. There is a charge for $77.97 in your Amazon account for a pair of Nike shoes. If you have made this order, then simply hang up the call, or else call US on Amazon fraud Department on plus 147-086-7631 extension 6. Thank you.

Tried to have a heart to heart after busting them out on the age of their refund site. He asked me how much money I had, and I told him. He then had the balls to ask me to log onto my bank account and send him 5k. I asked what card was used, and “since this is a federally recorded line” he couldn’t divulge that information. I told him he could be a better person and help others thus finding his purpose in life. I told him, truthfully, that I shot up dope for 6 years, went to prison, and now am a substance abuse counselor, married, and working on my masters. I lived in a car for 3 years. I tried to encourage and inspire, but when he ignored it all and asked me how much I could send him, I had enough. I told him I’d send him one hard dick, and what he chose to do with it was up to him. He was sad, and hung up. Poor benchod.

2 Likes

They’re down now. my guys got a call from them saying they were the SSA. well… we flooded them and reported them to their carrier.

2 Likes

Can you not flood them instantly dude you’re just ruining the fun

after the number is posted for 24-hours its best to flood them, your not even thinking about the people getting scammed, your only thinking about yourself, shame…

2 Likes

Burn em down. I’d rather save 1 person from being scammed than having a week’s worth of fun messing with those chods.

Trust me. There will be an infinite supply of more numbers. It’s not like scammers are an endangered species or anything lol.

1 Like