Amazon Text (818) 338-2242

Scammer number: 818-338-2242
Scammer website: Text
Fake service they are refunding:
Any other scammer information:
Amzon Charged 59 for Webcam: Order # 80010.
Ref#AB109: if uncertain, call 818-338-2242

4 Likes

Scammers dun got DELETED!

IP: 49.205.47.175

City Delhi
State Delhi
Country India
Postal 110001
Local time 12:28 AM, Saturday, March 29, 2025
Timezone Asia/Kolkata
Coordinates 28.6519,77.2315
3 Likes

Called these chodes and “Jimmy” wanted to get paid $100 for an interview. Chode Jimmy said he was Pakistani. Eventually reached the manager who said he’s happy to scam Americans. Eventually transferred his call. He thought I must be a YouTuber.

Manager sounded really fat and old and mean. I told him he’s so fat he can’t see his little Lund. Put on hold.

4 Likes

new number 1-(480)-374-3198

1 Like

i also got another number but i don’t know if it’s associated with these guys. they were calling me while i was talking to the scammer.

+1(480) 478-2002

1 Like

Is this the number that had Austin- that got Memzed? I was trying to understand what Revolts said at the end- about 2 different numbers and one of them was for Amazon- Austin

1 Like

Yep, this is it. SR did an excellent job on these chodes, I didn’t have a chance to watch it live, but watched it last night. Great job SR!

1 Like

Looks like I got a few calls from this number to, called back and heard them playing music in the background.

Must be low on funds if working like this on the weekend.

2 Likes