Another Money Scam

Mr.Warren E. Buffett <[email protected]> Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 5:06 AM
Reply-To: “Mr.Warren E. Buffett” <[email protected]>
Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan for my treatment , so I know your email address is valid. ([email protected]) Email me.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffett OR You visit my website Warren Buffett - Wikipedia

God bless you.
Best Regard
Mr.Warren E. Buffett Billionaire investor|

How do you get these emails? I assume a spam email, but are you just signing up to random sites?

No, no signing up at random places, the only place in recent history I even signed up for was TSU and Scammer Info. I just get them in the spam folder. If I waited a month or two I could probably have three or more for one big posts.

My guess is that it was either purchased by a scammer as a known “active email address”, or it was part of a combo list that just took the emails emails out. Which sometimes can contain millions of email addresses.

The amount of these emails I get is actually amazing. You get them by simply giving away your email, signing up to things and just watching your spam folder. As states above, companies sell off your data (email addresses and first names) to anyone who is willing to buy them in a large combo list with hundreds upon thousands of emails and first names.

I don’t usually get emails like these where they give me enough to post. At most I get ones where it says,
“your email was signed into from another account”
and it’s the boldest green and red buttons saying yes or no.

speak of the devils, two more money spams!

ATTENTION: YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.

PLEASE, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY INFORMED TODAY THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THIS COUNTRY HAS FINALLY RELEASED YOUR INHERITANCE/CONTRACT PAYMENT OF $13.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS AND IT HAS BEEN PACKAGED OUT FOR DELIVERY WITH THE HELP OF US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC WHICH ACTS AS YOUR FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

IN ADDITION, EVERY NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN MADE SUCCESSFULLY WITH THE (MR TONY MIKE) AND EVERY DOCUMENTS GUIDING YOUR DELIVERY IS WELL UPDATED SO YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONFIRM YOUR FULL DELIVERY INFORMATION TO THE AGENT RIGHT NOW AS HE IS CURRENTLY AT (JOHN F. KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NEW YORK) WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX, BECAUSE HE CALLED ME THIS MORNING TO INFORM ME THAT HE MISPLACED YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS.

SO YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONFIRM YOUR FULL DELIVERY INFORMATION TO THE DIPLOMAT AS TO HAVE EASY CONVERSATION WITH HIM AND TO ENABLE YOU GIVE HIM THE FULL DIRECTION TO GET YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERED AND HAND IT OVER TO YOU SAFELY AND SOUND, YOU ARE ADVICE TO BE VERY FAST AS THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT (MR JERRY MORGAN) HAS NO TIME TO WASTE BECAUSE HIS FLIGHT TICKET WILL BE EXPIRING WITHIN FEW DAYS.

DO CONTACT THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT WITH THE EMAIL BELOW WITH THE INFORMATION’S REQUIRED.
CONTACT PERSON: DIPLOMAT JERRY MORGAN
EMAIL: ([email protected])
MOBILE: + 1 (252) 285-3942 (TEXT OR CALL HIM)

HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RECONFIRM TO THE AGENT.

FULL NAME===============
ADDRESS: ===============
MOBILE NO: ===============
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: =====
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: =====

MOST IMPORTANTLY, HE IS NOW AT (JOHN F. KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NEW YORK USA) AND DUE TO THE SEARCHING AND SCANNING OF THE CONSIGNMENT HE MISPLACED YOUR ADDRESS AND ALL YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION. SO CONTACT HIM TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE RIGHT AWAY AND ALSO GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY YOU CONTACT THE AGENT TO INSURE THAT YOUR FUND IS GETTING TO YOU WITHOUT ANY HITCH,

FURTHERMORE, REMEMBER THE AGENT DELIVERING THE CONSIGNMENT DOES NOT KNOW THAT THE CONSIGNMENT CONTAINED MONEY BECAUSE THE AMBASSADOR WHO IS YOUR REPRESENTATIVE HERE REGISTERED IT AS A FAMILY VALUABLE ARTICLE TO AVOID INSPECTION DURING THE DELIVERY, SO UNKNOWN CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU LET HIM KNOW THE CONTENT OF THAT CONSIGNMENT TO AVOID HIM FROM RUNNING AWAY WITH YOUR FUNDS, AS YOUR CONSIGNMENT WAS SIGN AND STAMP BY US EMBASSY HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC TO ENSURE THAT IT IS PROTECTED UNTIL IT ARRIVES YOUR ADDRESS.

BEST REGARDS.

This is Mr. Robert Tracy White House Agent Washington DC.
Address:1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA
Phone Number, +1(202)991-9596 only text
My Contact Email: [email protected]

I wish to inform you that United States government are compensating all the scam victims and your email address and phone number was found in the scammed lose and other unpaid salaries you details was submitted. So you are going to receive a compensation ATM card worth sum of 3.5 000.000 million USD. So all you have to do is to reconfirm to me your full information on where to deliver the check to you.

information such as

Your Full Name:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your Address:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your Number::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your Direct Telephone number:::::::::

This is information is needed for successful claim of fund.
Thanks for being in serve with us and we promise to make the country better and you have to be a good citizen.

Best regard

[email protected] is still sending spam scams. 1/12/19 was last email from him. Wants a third party payment to Daniel Kumar at the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INDIA, For his Alledged donation to scam victims account. You’re given two deposit transfer payment options. $395 for electric -Telegraph- transfer… instead of EFT. Or $250 for courier delivery. BAD GRAMMER ON THEIR REPLIES TOO. Sad they actually get any victims.