Antony Blinken or Andrew Tweedie - $1M - +1 586-298-2099

Scammer number: +1 586-298-2099
Scammer email: [email protected]
Any other scammer information:

From Desk Of Antony J. Blinken
USA Secretary of State
Refund Payment Committee
Federal Executive Council Washington DC USA.

Good Day,

This letter came to you as a result of information received from our monitoring network regarding your pending transaction funds and also so many payments you have made without receiving your funds.

I’m Andrew Tweedie, the new appointed payment committee I assumed this office on 9th, Jan 2023. On going through the files of the previous records of this office I discovered that there are six unpaid funds files and each one attached with an email address of the owner on it. According to the content recorded in each file, it stated that each of the aforementioned files contains the sum of US$1,000,000.00(One Million Dollars) and I found your email contact as a reputable and capable person that is to receive the funds.

This file was brought to our office by the International Monetary Fund(IMF) as a compensation to you due to your past experience of failure to complete the release of your funds by another Refund Payment Committee Firm. We also wish to inform you that the Committee members were appointed by our respected President Joe Biden to pay 250 million Dollars to the listed beneficiaries that have lost their money to those scammers and have not yet received their total sum.

In order for you to receive your payment this week, you are advised to contact me back on my email and make sure you ANSWERS to the Questions below.

Contact Details:
Name: Andrew Tweedie
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 586-298-2099

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Direct telephone. Fax Number ( if any):
(3) How Many Months Or Years in which You Have Been Expecting Your Payment?
(4) The Place you sent Money Last?
(5) The Last Amount of Money You Sent indicating What Month and Year?

From Antony J. Blinken
USA Secretary of State
Refund Payment Committee
Federal Executive Council Washing