Anybody use python3.x?

Hey guys, I’ve been practicing with Python and I also noticed lots of people post their numbers directly in the title. I made a little script that will take a triple quote string (For example, all the text on the homepage here) and print out a table with all of the unique numbers! Hopefully making it easier and more efficient to call scammers.
Bad part is you NEED python and an IDE as its a .py script and I’m not good enough to figure out how to get multiple lines of input to register without manually entering each line. If you have any pointers I would really appreciate it as well.

It works though, if you don’t have the “requests” module, just get it from pip. Hope someone can find use out of it. Link:

EDIT: updated version here. just run script and paste webpage url. May help to run with a .bat with “@pause” as the last line.

EDIT2: Just learned about regex so I threw a phone number regex in there. Should be able to scan for more formats of phone numbers now.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ypHUbVokMONnaRA_-26gMy4Y1FUtkZhU/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

By multiple lines, do mean that you have to type each line of python code into the IDE? If so, just save the code into a text file with a .py extension and run it from the command line.

@ScambaitHacks ScambaitHacks No, you literally hit “select all” when you select any text on a webpage with scammer numbers. Then copy and paste all text into the empty doc string at the bottom of the module. Then run the module. You have to do it in the module for now because web pages come with so many “\n” characters and python only takes one string at a time for user input. I’ve tried every way my limited knowledge of coding has taught me and the best way I can figure out is to paste the entire web page’s text as a doc string so “\n” dont matter.

Putting in one number at a time seems useless to me, you might as well just read the numbers. And I’m still just a beginner so I will keep working on it until i can make it a fully functional program that anyone can use for cold calling scammers! I’m just not there yet and I wanted to contribute what I could.

Ive been trying to run it through the runbox through a .bat file. But I cant seem to figure out how to point python.exe in the right direction. It always goes to an old folder I had with a space in the title and if youve tried to run anything in cmd with spaces you’ll know the problem I’m facing. For now, I have to click the .bat file if I want my script to run. Haha, so far, nobody can help me with my problem it seems. So I’ll keep chuggin away until I make it work! That’s coding right? Any thoughts though, what could I do to make this more useful to everyone here?

1 Like

Something like this perhaps?

import requests

webpage = requests.get("https://example.com")
2 Likes

@ScambaitHacks Got it thanks to you! It’s so much more simple now. Now all you have to do is run the script and paste a webpage in the input when it asks. All with the same effect. Much appreciated! Link is up, if you’d like to give it a try

1 Like