Anyone know whats up with the scammers today?

I figured Id put in an actual post to get some input. I have a character name and I usually go by Nik on a lot of scam calls. Today seems that every single number I’ve called has been an instant block. If I am choding and just calling to trash them over and over and over again I never give out my character name lol. I am not sure if anyone else is having the same issue. But today seems as if they are extra scared of something or what not. Is it just me or is this similar thing happening to anyone else. Maybe time for a character name change I am not sure. But yea as soon as I give my name boop and block. Either way Happy Veterans Day all.

They are probably looking for old grey computer ignorant voice on the other end. If you sound perky and young, you get a hangup. :smiley:

Most numbers I called were not picking or disconnects immediately. Switch phone number and try

Good luck!

Yea I’ve never had an issue but today it was just off normal LOL. Managed to keep a geeky squad/ paypal on for about 50 minutes but yea lol. It was just strange.