Bank scammer (213) 302-4302

Scammer number: (213) 302-4302
Scammer email: [email protected]
Any other scammer information: He has mules in the US so def ask for payment with Western Union
“(1) Bank Name…
(2) Bank Address…
(3) Bank Phone#…
(4) Name Of Account…
.(5) Account Number…
.(6) ROUTING #…
.(7) OCCUPATION…
(8) CONTACT ADDRESS:…
(9 ) YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER” I didnt send him any picture of ID I think he either forgot or didnt care N Regards of your Last Email , We have received your email Application concerned the remittance of your fund of $35,Millions USD which has been dully verified to rightly belong to you by Financial Services Authority, And We have gone through the security manifest booklet of all international outstanding transactions and our extensive investigation confirmed that you are the rightful owner of this fund. We Want you to understand that After our numerous meeting and deliberation Today And We are only working on the instruction given to us by the authorities which were involved in your fund transfer as stated earlier.You are therefore urged to utilize this wonderful opportunity and receive your fund

We are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.And also We have put a stop to the efforts that Mrs.Cynthia Edward has been making to change beneficiary status of your approved Compensation/inheritance fund ($35 Million) and also we have arrested her immediately.

Meanwhile,we have started processing your payment file, and your information’s to file in for your payment Approval,After Today meeting with the head office and executive broad of directors,I was made to inform you that after the Verification of your fund we find out that you have not send your banking details,please very important notice reconfirm below banking information these to enable the management transfer $35,000,000 00 dollars to your account,

1 Like

Also fun fact my fake name for this guy was “Dooya B Gooning” so that should tell you how fucking stupid this scammer is

2 Likes