Bengali scammers pretending to be women to make people sign up on their "link"

I didn’t know if i should post this here or in Social media scams, as it happens on a social media (Discord)

I’m a staff member on a 2k+ members sport discord server, where since March of this year, a lot of sex bots started joining the server on a daily basis for some reason (we think someone registered the server on some sort of scam list).

We call them “bots” because they use a bot/script/program to spam “Dms open for nudes” in every channel (50+ channels spammed in 2 seconds, impossible for an human). They almost all have the same bio too. They also often have naked woman profile picture.
They’re so bad at speaking English that they are instantly recognizable, they also use a lot of indian/bengali slang like “each and everything”, or they accidentally use bengali words as english words (“coll” instead of “call” for example).
Some of them also likes to put random flags or emojis in their username & the text they spam in server (no idea why, maybe they believe that if they put 10 european flags in their username, people will think they’re real girls from Europe)
In very rare cases (1% of the cases) they even speak other languages, often French or German, but it’s even more trash than their English, which makes it very obvious to spot them.

They also used to have a script/bot/program that automatically (less than a second) answers any DMs they received with preset sentences like “hey” “how are you” “wanna see nudes”, probably so the actual scammers don’t lose too much time DMing people.
After all the preset sentences were sent (4 to 10 sentences usually), a real scammer takes over the conversation, and either keeps going with the scam, or blocks you if it’s someone trolling.
Most of them unfortunately stopped using those bots/program/scripts in DM, i don’t know really know why although i have a few ideas. Some of them still use this, and it’s very funny to mess with the bot/script/program before the actual scammer comes over.

Their goal is pretending to be a girl to make you register on a “hot milf in your area” type of link.
Some of them also ask for actual money on Paypal, but that’s pretty rare (10% of the cases).
I have managed to get the IP address of 2 of them by tricking them into clicking on “paypal links to request me money” (IP loggers). They are from Dacca in Bangladesh. I heavily suspect that those scams are operated by only a handful companies and a few dozen of scammers at most → they all have the same links and it’s possible to stumble on a scammer you already met on another account, i know it by recognizing their style of english.

They are also extremely rude, they will insult you in english or bengali if you don’t register fast enough or if you don’t understand their instructions, and if you tell them you know they’re scammers, they will start talking bengali and curse your whole family in that language, before blocking you (90% of them seem afraid of confrontation and will block right after they curse you).

They are extremely easy to scambait too, i don’t know if it’s because they are actually dumb or if they are really desperate to get someone to scam (they probably don’t get a lot of victims when we see how bad they are at scamming). They don’t even think anything’s wrong when i tell them i’m from the Moon, Antarctica or North Korea. It’s very funny to mess with them, sometimes it takes them hours to figure out they’re getting trolled. When they do figure they’re getting trolled, most of them will instantly block you, some of them are kinda paranoid and do that very fast.

Sometimes, if you manage to make them REALLY angry (baiting them for hours), they will throw every insult they have at you and if you’re lucky they’ll even call you to scream at you, but that happens in 5% of the cases at most, it’s pretty rare). They also absolutely HATE when you correct their broken english

They also have snapchat accounts and do the same scams there. Ever got a random girl snapchat account adding you ? It’s very probably them. It’s the same persons, same links and same broken english.

I linked y’all some screenshots showing how they do their scam, and some funny moments i got when baiting them, including the “sand” “varyfi” scammer (“Anna”) that got so angry i exposed him that he started calling me to curse at me in Bengali.
One of them also video-called me and he was scamming from a literal shed somewhere in Dacca.
I know there’s a lot of screenshots, but it’s pure gold and you can see there’s a lot of troll potential

Screenshots :

I have a 2nd imgur link much bigger, i can’t put it because of the limit, dm me if you wanna see it

Here is a list of the scammers discord accounts. You can easily add them as friend and they will start their scam speech, even if you have no servers in common.

/!\ Their accounts are very often banned by Discord, the tags below could be dead because account got banned. They often take a few hours to respond if they’re offline (they are only online between 7am and midnight in Bangladesh)
If you can’t find any working tag, send me a message and i’ll gladly give you some, they recreate new accounts every day.

List : Meera007#5418anna30896mommymallyemma05889dianahot_oliviasexySexy Qun - Pastebin.com

List of snapchat accounts involved in the same scam :
horny41 (Mariya Jacy) (bro can’t even write maria correctly)
natalia_rtc (Genesis Naomi) (bro mixed up the names lol)
ama12695
alisas507

List of phone numbers involved in the scam:
+44 7957 796746 (probably a fake one, it was a long time ago so 99% sure it’s dead)

With my friends we have lot of fun messing with them, and some of y’all will probably like it too.
Contact me if you need more information.

EDIT : I think “Sienna Wilson” is VERY MAD (and he thinks my friend is Indian for some reason)