Call from "Sara" at "Visa/MasterCard" debt elimination

Just got a call from “Sara” at “Visa/MasterCard” to help eliminate my debt. It was a pre-recorded message and when I stayed on the line, it connected me to a scammer named Paul. I told him I really wanted to speak with sara. He asked if I was a lesbian and then did a girl voice before hanging up on me. Here is the number on the caller id +16317077112

This was not in the proper category for a post of this type. Please make sure you select the proper category when posting. I have moved this post for you.

1 Like

That was my bad SR…When I approved the message I meant to recategorize it, but had a business call side track me. I didn’t see a way to edit it before approving the post.

1 Like

Belated welcome to TSU.
I’ve gotten a bunch of calls from “Jake at Discover card services” (also a recorded voice), but all the originating numbers have been spoofed, and I haven’t had many chances to get an “agent” on the line. Pressing 1 sometimes just ended the call.
I wanted to ask Jake if he got tired of suspicious wives asking him what he was wearing, so he quit State Farm. :grin: