Cancel Computer Services 817-775-3517

817-775-3517

The will cancel your computer services (refund) by connecting to your computer using Supremo. Check out their web form!!

Could this really be legit?
helpform365.webs.com

2 Likes

I’m just here to say that the scammer and I had a nice little chat that went on for about 5 mins and he left feeling slightly aroused or creeped out, I couldn’t quite tell. Either way I managed to waste his time with an errotic phone call. I used my Loli voice approach and at the end when he started getting frustrated I dropped my voice back to normal and he got real surprised abd said “Woah erm, okay sir you have a nice day.” He hasn’t picked up my phone calls since. :3

3 Likes

I just reported the site to Webs. given their excellent track record with handling scam sites, it should be down in only a matter of hours.

until then, the site does have a link to a bullshit Google form at Contact Detail

2 Likes

Yes! I noticed that form lol. Someone could really spam them using that form.

They said they were the windows firewall department. I told them my wall is on fire and asked them to fix the problem. They got real mad and started cursing after this!

1 Like

the email address associated with their Splashtop is [email protected]

When I called I spoke to an Allen Parker; he directed me to bit.do/sup8686 - Supremo; then to bit.do/remt1212 - once on the VM his IP address was found to be bogus (most likely Windscribe :roll_eyes:) Then after the accidental $4000 into my bank instead of $400 Got the call from “Mike Wilson” (210) 988-6816‬ direct line He downloaded ALL my pictures and tried to syskey me when I called him out on it. But THANK GOD for Scambait club and that cool looking tool - wasted 1hr 10mis - but couldn’t delete the files because supremo… His supremo is 776593170 - hopefully someone can figure that out :slight_smile: