Classic tech support scammer | (833) 871-0427

Scammer number: 800-487-9456 / (833) 871-0427
Scammer website: https://www.rediscoversystem.com/
Any other scammer information:
“REDISCOVER SYSTEM USA INC”

TOLL FREE : 1-800-927-8975 or 1-800-487-9456 (24*7) 365 days.

CUSTOMER SERVICE : [email protected]

WHATSAPP : 571-946-7003

"REDISCOVER SYSTEM USA INC"

TOLL FREE		: 1-800-927-8975 or 1-800-487-9456  (24*7)  365 days.

CUSTOMER SERVICE	: [email protected]

WHATSAPP                :   571-946-7003 

CUSTOMER  ID	: 

PLAN		:  Maintenance Care Pack ,  3 years of Mcafee Total Protection for 1 Device With 1 Year  of Human Technical Support.

REPRESENTATIVE	: Aman    EXT:2025

On your Next card statement, you will see $249.00 USD including taxes by the  name of "REDISCOVER SYSTEM USA INC"

3 Likes

800 #'s answering again. I played SR’s Billy the Chicken recording and they got pissed once again.

im currently giving this number hell apprantly he has trouble bloking a private number ahahahaha

1 Like

and also hes has changed it to a none troll free number too

they are answering now but soon as u talk they auto hang up
and also ive tried wasting there time im not sure if im just out of touch with scam baiting i know anydesk team viewer and ultra viewer but he tried to get me to use www.http://www.supportme.com/ and i tried to say the code wasnt working so i can take him on a ring around the rosey and waste his time but i havent heard them use the logmein website

1 Like

Scammers have disconnected from this number and now the only thing that you get from this number is two legitimate businesses Medicade and insurance under the same number so please if you call them leave them alone

1 Like

It’s just being forwarded to other scams, not legitimate businesses.

1 Like

They updated their website and number to
+1-800-487-9456
They still answered a minute or so ago and said they were “Rediscover Systems”

2 Likes

ill give them a call and waste there time now

well lets just say his line says user busy after i just called a couple of times
lol

1 Like

its rough been in australia cant get ahold of these scammers usually there is no benchodes that want to answer

1 Like

Seems I made them shut off that one too lmao

2 Likes

its the number ending in 8975

800-487-9456 number is active again, at least as of Sept 23 2023 9:00am Eastern US

The guy is Super cautious. He just answers “How can I help you?”, not even “You have reached support.”

PS. He also has a short temper if you quiz him about who he works for. So… have fun with that

1 Like

i sure will hahahaha

How on earth 800 number is related to legitimate Medicaid AND insurance at the same time?

He is pretty pissed off, good job :slight_smile: :smile:

i think he found the block button for my number lol

1 Like

You can get like 4 or 5 different free phone numbers. Some are smart phone only numbers.