Creating a Textnow account outside the US

Hello everyone,
I have had a Textnow account for quite a while now and I have tried to create a new one. However the process was quite slobby, I have created a Gmail just for that purpose but the Continue with Google option doesn’t seem to work, I have also tried putting that Gmail in the sign up with email option but that didn’t help either.
I have done all the above once while being connected to a US VPN, and the other time without.

So I would be really glad if there’s a proper way to create that account as there are still many factors that can be changed in the account creation process

these days that is not really possible to create a textnow account from outside of the USA, because they have a really good VPN blocking, Geolocation blocking, and you cant create an account from the website anymore, so Hola VPN will not work, and if you are using Hola from a mobile phone to do that, it will maybe detect the hour and even if you got to the whole process there, it will block you because the JavaScript will not be able to load, so you will not be able to prove you are a human to continue, the best way is to ask an American/Canadian friend or to buy a Server in America and create your own VPN (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXwJwubqVmI), and there Is another way to still create an account from the Website but it not working as well anymore, is to “Buy” a sim card but with a fake but Valid details, it will let you to create an account, after you create that just go back to the login option without really buying anything and log in to your new account

well thanks so much for that amount of info really appreciate it.
I was wondering how scammers in India create loads of accounts if anyone has any ideas or if there’s a certain vpn that works well with textnow.
I have tried the method you mentioned at the end which is through “Buy a SIM card” but i keep getting this red “so helpful” error message that says An error has occured after I tried to login with either Google or Facebook. I even tried doing so in incontigo mode but that didn’t help either.
I was also wondering if it’s possible for someone here in the US/Canade to create a Textnow account for me for a certain amount of money. I’ll drop my discord if anybody’s interested.