Dave Needs A $300 Amazon Card For A Sick Girl

Scammer number: N/A
Scammer email: [email protected]
Email Chain:

DAVE: Hi, sorry to bother you, do you purchase from Amazon? Thanks Dave


ME: I Do? Dave who?


DAVE: Thanks for the response, I need to get a $300 Amazon E-code gift card for my Niece who is diagnosed with stage 4 mesothelioma cancer, She had lost both parents to the disease(COVID-19. it’s her birthday, but Amazon says they are having issues charging my card. I contacted my bank and they told me it would take a couple of days to get it sorted. Can you purchase it from your end for me, I’ll refund it to you once my bank sorts the issue out. Let me know. if I can send you her email address. Thanks Dave


ME: Fuck her, let her die! One less child in the world won’t bother me any.

@roadrashjd Here’s his response when I screwed with him…

Don’t get worry about your money once my bank sort the issue out i will refund your money back to you kindly let me know if i can send her email address?

Thanks

Dave

BHAHAHAHAH! That is awesome!

And here’s his next reply…

Glad you could help, Her email address is ([email protected]) message I want is "Happy Birthday for her and I’m just looking to send her a $300 Amazon gift card. Please let me know once you send it to her.

Thanks

Dave

Do you need me to make a fake card?

That would be awesome @roadrashjd

Would something like this work. (Obviously the code is fake.) Does it look FAKE enough?

1 Like

Awesome @roadrashjd I’ll give it a whirl! Here’s some more replies and his “niece’s” email and ‘her’ response…

Glad you could help, Her email address is ([email protected]) message I want is "Happy Birthday for her and I’m just looking to send her a $300 Amazon gift card. Please let me know once you send it to her.

Thanks

Dear,

Yes, I live in California please let me know if you have send the card.

Thanks