Email Scam - Janet Yellen - +1(202)683-8721

Scammer number: +1(202)683-8721
Scammer email: [email protected]
Any other scammer information:

I’m Ms. Janet L. Yelle, United States Secretary of the Treasury. I’m truly sorry if you receive this important message in your spam box due to the IP and mail delivery settings. You are receiving this email in respect of your unclaimed US$4,500,000. We have been instructed by the concerned authorities to have your fund release process completed otherwise the fund will be declared confiscated. That is why I decided to contact you to know the reason why you haven’t claimed your fund. We are willing to work with you and give you guidelines on how to effectively receive your fund without difficulties.

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive but trust me, you must receive your funds if you follow the given instructions. Everything concerning this transaction shall be carried out legally so there’s nothing to fear or worry about.

Immediately reconfirm your information for verification and approval for a final clearance to ensure that you receive your fund immediately without further delays.

1. Your Full Name:
  2. Current Address:
  3. Cell Phone Number:
  4. Occupation:
  5. Government Valid ID:

You need to avoid any delay and respond back to me as soon as possible thanks.
Email : [email protected] or +1(202)683-8721 text only

Regards,

Ms. Janet L. Yellen
United States Secretary of the Treasury