Facebook hacker scammer

Scammer number: Whatsapp number 56986482462
Scammer’s social media page: Redirecting...
Any other scammer information: He originally attempted to add me on instagram (Since you cant message me on there without adding me due to my settings) and tried to advertise to me about his hacker powers yaknow the deal I reverse searched the image he used came back to this guy I messaged him and told him about the advertisement on the services thing he went with it saying “yeah yeah are you interested?” sent him a copy paste of the message he sent on instagram he confirmed it. Common 5 star reviews with very basic american names however he has interestingly six reviews but three are hidden im guessing those are the negative reviews im not sure how facebook reviews work tbh if you can hide them or not [email protected] is his gmail

1 Like

He can’t hide the reviews, but the reviewer has to make the review public. Limited reviews don’t show to everyone and don’t count towards their overall rating.

The one thing they can do is remove the ability to post reviews altogether. Which this guy just did when he saw my review. I am guessing that hurts their credibility a bit, but probably less than reviews calling them out for being scammers.