Facebook National Health Institute (NIH) Grant Scam - WITH ADDRESS

Scammer number:
Scammer website:Redirecting...
Any other scammer information:

This is someone that has an account that looks like a friend. I didn’t message the link. Does someone want to eff with this guy? From what I read they ask for bank accounts and personal info with this scam.

SCAMMER: Hello How are you doing today?

ME: I’m ok you?

SCAMMER: I’m doing good too, By the way are you aware of the (NIH) National Institute of health helping program going on in the state lately?.

ME: No tell me about it.

SCAMMER: It’s a new program being funded to help and maintain high quality standards living of people and to help the likes of Retire, Old, Young, Widow, Unemployed, Disabled, Veterans, Low incomer, Divorced people with a certain amount of funds offered and you’re not paying it back. I got money from them when I apply. Did you also benefits from it?.

ME: No?

SCAMMER: Here is the link to the claiming agent in charge.

SCAMMER: Click on the link and send them a message that you want to apply and claim money from the NIH program going on.

ME: Its just a Facebook page? And program is spelled wrong?

SCAMMER: Just send a message

ME: OK

SCAMMER: OK, Keep me posted.

1 Like

11:34: SCAMMER: Have you done it?
ME: Not yet.

(Pushy asshole!)

BHAHAHAHH They fixed the spelling mistake!

Name: Terry Snider
Address: 1309 W Franklin St, Elkhart, IN 46516
Email: [email protected]
The phone number from the friend: +1-747-799-6010

What is the next step to report these A-HOLES?

2 Likes

FULL CHAT - ENJOY!

SCAMMER: Hello How are you doing today?

ME: I’m ok you?

SCAMMER: I’m doing good too, By the way are you aware of the (NIH) National Institute of health helping program going on in the state lately?.

ME: No tell me about it.

SCAMMER: It’s a new program being funded to help and maintain high quality standards living of people and to help the likes of Retire, Old, Young, Widow, Unemployed, Disabled, Veterans, Low incomer, Divorced people with a certain amount of funds offered and you’re not paying it back. I got money from them when I apply. Did you also benefits from it?.

ME: No?

SCAMMER: Here is the link to the claiming agent in charge.Redirecting...

SCAMMER: Click on the link and send them a message that you want to apply and claim money from the NIH program going on.

ME: Its just a facebook page? And program is spelled wrong?

SCAMMER: Just send a message

SCAMMER: OK, Keep me posted.

-------------------- NEW CHAT -------------------

ME: Hello?

NIH GRANT Program: HI, THANKS FOR CONTACTING (NIH) FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM. WE’VE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND APPRECIATE YOU REACHING OUT.

ME: Why are you shouting at me?

NIH: WHAT DO YOU ME BY I AM SHOUTING AT YOU?.

ME: ALL CAPS = SHOUTING

NIH: STAY BLESSED.

ME: OK? SO HOW DO I GET THIS CASH?

NIH: IN OTHER TO APPLY AND CLAIM MONEY FROM THIS PROGRAM YOU WILL HAVE TO FILL OUT SOME INFORMATION RIGHT NOW WITH US IN OTHER TO LOCATE WHERE YOU LIVE… ARE YOU READY?.

ME: SEND ME A FORM AND I WILL FILL IT OUT

NIH: NAME… GENDER… PHONE NUMBER… EMAIL ADDRESS … HOME ADDRESS… MOTHER NAME… MONTHLY INCOME… DO YOU WANT CASH OR CHEQUE… FILL IT OUT AS A TEXT AND SEND IT BACK TO ME HERE.

ME: NO CAN YOU SEND ME A FORM ON YOUR STATIONARY LIKE A PDF

NIH: JUST FILL IT OUT AS A TEXT AND SEND IT BACK TO ME HERE

ME: DON’T YOU HAVE AN OFFICIAL FORM?

NIH: THAT IS THE INFO I SEND TO EVERY BENEFICIARY.

ME: IN A CHAT? THAT SEEMS ODD

NIH: FILL IT OUT IF YOU ARE READY TO BENEFITS TOO

ME: NAME HUGH JASS, GENDER NON-BINARY, PHONE NUMBER 717-215-5800, EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected], HOME ADDRESS 215 E MAIN STREET MECHANICSBURG PA 17055, MOTHER NAME IMA JASS, MONTHLY INCOME $15,345, DO YOU WANT CASH OR CHEQUE CASH

NIH: THANK YOU FOR GETTING BACK TO ME. YOUR INFORMATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND WILL BE INPUT INTO OUR DATA BASE SYSTEM. SO KINDLY HOLD ON FOR SOME FEW MINUTES PLEASE.
CONGRATULATIONS OUR VERIFICATION DATA ALERTS WAS SUCCESSFUL AND YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE BENEFIT. SO YOUR GRANT IS IN THE PROCESSING STAGE. SO HOLD ON FOR A FEW MORE MINUTES PLEASE…

ME: HURRY UP I GOT PLACES TO BE

NIH: YOUR INFORMATION HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE SHIPPING COMPANY HEAD OF DEPARTMENT, AND YOUR GRANT MONEY WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT TO YOUR DOORSTEP AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR INFORMATION ARE SAFE WITH US HERE AND THE ORGANIZATION IS WARRANTED AND ALL ACTIVITIES IS BEEN MONITORED UNDER THE SPECIFIC VIEW OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

ME: NO

NIH: I SAID YOUR INFORMATION IS SAFE WITH US. YOUR INFORMATION HAVE BEEN COMFIRMED NOW AND I’M GOING TO GIVE YOU A LIST OF HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR. ARE YOU READY?.

ME: YEA HURRY UP

ME: WELL 7,000,000

NIH: ARE YOU READY TO PAY THE FEE NOW?.

ME: SURE

NIH: WHAT IS THE EASIEST WAY FOR YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT?.

ME: I CAN MAIL YOU A CHECK

NIH: ARE YOU READY TO DO THAT NOW?.

ME: SURE DO YOU HAVE AN ADDRESS TO SEND IT TO?

NIH: YES IS IT CASHIER CHECK?.

ME: NO PERSONAL

NIH: SHOULD I SEND YOU THE ADDRESS NOW ARE YOU READY?.

ME: YES PLEASE

NIH: OKAY

ME: CAN YOU HURRY UP WITH THE ADDRESS?

NIH: YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH CASHIER CHECK AND IMMEDIATELY I CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT YOUR CASH BOX WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU TODAY AT YOUR DOORSTEP. ARE YOU READY TO PAY THE CASHIER CHECK NOW?. HELLO ARE YOU THERE WITH ME?. TEXT ME WHEN YOU ARE READY?.

ME: I CANT GET A CASHIERS CHECK ANYMORE TODAY. MY BANK JUST CLOSED. I CAN SEND YOU A PERSONAL CHECK I HAVE THE $40K IN MY ACCOUNT

NIH: HERE IS THE ADDRESS Name :Terry Snider Address: 1309 west Franklin St,Elkhart Indiana. SEND ME A PICTURE IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND IT. ARE YOU THERE WITH ME?

ME: I DON’T KNOW HOW TO SEND A PICTURE WHAT IS THE ZIP CODE OF THE ADDRESS?

NIH: JUST TAKE A PICTURE OF THE RECEIPT AND THEN SEND IT TO ME HERE

ME: I DON’T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT

NIH: I’M SORRY IT’S COMPULSORY FOR YOU TO SEND ME A PICTURE OF THE RECEIPT. OR ELSE YOUR MONEY WON’T BE DELIVERED TO YOU TODAY.

ME: WELL HOW DO YOU SUGGEST I DO THAT?

NIH: JUST TAKE A PICTURE OF THE RECEIPT

ME: I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HAVE MY SON IN LAW COME OVER AND DO IT. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I DON’T HAVE A CAMERA IM ON A DESKTOP COMPUTER

NIH: CAN YOU SEND IT THROUGH EMAIL

ME: MAYBE MY SON IN LAW COULD SEND ME THE EMAIL

NIH: OKAY Name :Terry Snider Address: 1309 west Franklin St,Elkhart Indiana 46516

ME: I HAVE THAT IS THAT THE GRANT OFFICE?

NIH: [email protected] I FORGOT TO ADD THE ZIP CODE BUT THAT IS IT. SEND ME A MESSAGE ON EMAIL.

ME: WHY AM I SENDING TO A NOELJOHNCULLEN WHEN IM MAILING THE CHECK TO A TERRY SNIGER? CAN I GET AN EXTENSION? MY SON IN LAW CAN’T COME OVER TO TAKE THE PICTURE UNTIL MONDAY

NIH: I’M THE AGENT IN CHARGE THE ADDRESS I IS THE HEAD OF THE BOARD DIRECTOR.

-------------------- BACK TO ORIGINAL SCAMMER CHAT -------------------

ME: IDK Linda this seems sort of shady.

SCAMMER: It’s real and legit. Check out the page you can watch a video of some one testifying about the program

SCAMMER: Alot of people have benefits from it including me.

ME: Ok I’m going to call you on your cell phone and talk about this.

SCAMMER: Okay call me tonight

ME: are you still at 717-465-2873

SCAMMER: No

ME: What is you new number? Never mind I’ll call your son-in-law and get it.

SCAMMER: It’s new number Here is it 747-799- 6010

ME: Why do I have to do it today?

SCAMMER: So that you won’t get disqualified
SCAMMER: That is why I’m asking you to do it today You understand

ME: NOT REALLY

SCAMMER: Do it today and you will get the money today

ME: How are they going to give me CASH today?

SCAMMER: Of course they will cause you’re not the only person they’re going to give cash to today, Alot of people apply every day so it will be deliver to you today.

ME: So a box of cash is going to show up on my doorstep today?

SCAMMER: Yes You just have to be at home

SCAMMER: What’s going on now with you and the agent?

ME: Still waiting for an answer to a question

SCAMMER: What question I said they will deliver the money to you today Ask them

ME: The zip code for the address I’m sending this check to

SCAMMER: Send it to the address they sent to you Immediately they received it they will deliver the money to you today You have to send them a picture of the receipt for confirmation that you have send it. okay?

ME: I don’t have a camera. Can you come over and help me?

SCAMMER: I’m little busy right now. Can you send it to me here

ME: I don’t know what to do! I don’t have a camera i need to use yours

SCAMMER: Do you have cash with you?

ME: NOT $40,000 I would need to have my son in law take me to the bank

SCAMMER: How much do you have right now in cash

ME: Why?

SCAMMER: I want to know so that I can tell you what to do

ME: What were you thinking? you’ve always been such a good friend to me even through my cancer

SCAMMER: How much do you have right now in cash?

ME: I don’t know

SCAMMER: Do you have up to $2,000 cash right now. Are you there

ME: I’m very tired because of the chemotherapy. I need to soon lay down

SCAMMER: I know have you check and how much is it

$40,000 in my bank account I mean I have a $40,000 personal check ready to mail.

SCAMMER: How much do you have in cash right now That’s what I’m asking

ME: Like I said I have to check

SCAMMER: Check right now and let me know

ME: Hold on

SCAMMER: Okay Have you check

ME: Yes I have $500

SCAMMER: Right now

ME: Yes right now

SCAMMER: But you will have to go to store and purchase $500 ITunes apple card

ME: iTunes gift cards what is that?

SCAMMER: It’s a means of payment You can get it at Dollar store, 7-11 CVS.

ME: I don’t know what that is

SCAMMER: Can you go now Should I send you a picture of it

ME: no I don’t drive

SCAMMER: Do you have cash app or PayPal?.

ME: I need to take public transit or ask my son-in-law. you could take me

SCAMMER: Just take public transit and go now

ME: I’d have to get dressed and like i told you I’m tired I need to lay down. What is cash app or pay pal?

SCAMMER: You have to go now and when you come back you can go and lay down Can you go now

ME: I can my chemotherapy has taken the wind out of my sales. I can’t do anything else today. Too bad this can’t wait until Monday. Then I could go to the bank and get a cashiers check and get a photo

SCAMMER: I don’t want this to pass you by that is the reason why I’m asking you to go and get the card now Can you go now Are you there

ME: I don’t know if I can

SCAMMER: How far is the store to you?.

ME: 3 miles

SCAMMER: You can go

ME: How?

SCAMMER: By public transit

ME: They stopped running at 5

SCAMMER: You can go to Walmart and get it

ME: That is too far away.

SCAMMER: Do it tomorrow then

2 Likes

This was great. I should post one of the ones i did about a year ago. I think i still have the screenshots.

1 Like