Facebook scammer - Agent Rick Kohn

Another grant scammer. Let’s see if we can get some mules.

Scammer number:
Scammer’s social media page:

Any other scammer information:

1 Like

Right into the ask with no foreplay…

I don’t have time to mess with him today, but he is still giving up a mule.

He wants gift cards. He might not have any mules, then. I’ll see if I can get anything out of him.

Forced him to find a mule. Let’s see if he has one:

Got a bank account. This guy is an idiot.

Reported to the bank and local law enforcement. My work here is done. Feel free to do your worst.

1 Like

NICE! Good way to steer him off the gift card route.

Tried to get a phone number, but he has at least one working brain cell.

“Agents” do not like to be left on read:

Ask for a PDF copy of these rules!

This guy is still contacting me.

Dummy just gave me another account!

The bank associated with this new account doesn’t seem to have a way for me to report the issue if i don’t have an account. Does anyone know how to contact someone about this?

I don’t even have to do anything to mess with this guy. Silence drives him crazy.

Look who’s back. I have reported him, left a bad review on his page, gotten two mule accounts from him, and ghosted him for days at a time. And he is still coming back for more.

Did you report the accounts? If anything I would just call the fraud team at the bank, say that someone almost tricked me to sending money to the account and give all the details. I’m not sure how the conversation might go though.

Reported to the banks, FTC, FBI, and local police for the one i had an address for. No evidence that any agency has done anything about it, though.

I decided to see if he would give me another account. The answer is yes.

Unfortunately, this guy is still active and his scam is still working. Facebook is useless.

1 Like