3 Likes

Seems like this one is dead.

1 Like

They’re answering again.

1 Like

Here’s another Spectrum scumbag number from a VM on my real phone:

888-444-6126

1 Like

Keep calling in to these assholes. They hate the button mashing the most, and now its back to avoiding getting transferred.

1 Like

Thanks for the new number in the replies 888-444-6126 I’m blocked for this number with the gv and tn numbers I got blocked with in the past but a new text now number works famously, had the guy go through the whole script took 1/2 hour I have to call back with my target gift cards soon. They don’t like to be asked if their family knows what they do all night, that they are thieves and liars.

2 Likes

The little babies blocked my new number😭 I wasted an hour of their time today. Kevin is a weak little man.

1 Like

I asked to be put on hold and they did it for me. It’s a good way to waste their money.

1 Like

Hope on board, calling in over and over!!! 6pm ET

1 Like

One of these benchodes just claimed he makes $90,000…A DAY. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you for helping to ruin their night I called in over and over for 1 hour and kept asking if their family knew they were a thief and were they proud of them, I got called lots of names including the n word several times

2 Likes

They are in Lahore, Pakistan.

2 Likes

Nigella, listened to some of your calls on sound cloud very good stuff, so much patience :joy:

1 Like

Now I’m doing this to them :rofl:

2 Likes

The reactions I’m getting after the same guy answers back to back to back and realizes its me every time are priceless lol

2 Likes

They are not having fun today, one guy is very very unhappy when I ask about what his family thinks about what he does and how disappointed they will e when he gets arrested.

1 Like

Thanks for helping ruin their day.

1 Like