Fake windows updates needed scammer 1-310-341-4100

fake windows updates needed 1-310-341-4100 Automated call Asking me to call them. Most Calls to Me these Last few Weeks Were Showing callback number AS MY Number !!! So, I was Gettin A Call From Myself ? ! ?! ? now 1 of my rigs says that kim komando website is blocked cuz its misconfigured ot clock time is wrong… arghhh

wasted their 17min time and in the end the good old mother tongue abuses

1 Like

AWEsummmmm… time wasted is moolaa not gotten. :>

they blocked 2 of my textnow numbers and i wasted their 32mins extra

1 Like

they are still active bombard them

1 Like

Talking to a scammer now saying he is from Microsoft Refund Dept, I am getting a refund for $299. He wants me to open the brewer of my choice which is google, www.teamviewer.com lol I messed with and he said TeamViewer.comenter lol I am like the page the is not working he didn’t understand. Then I got passed over to a another scammer and they obv don’t know how to block I just keep calling and abusing them.

1 Like

:grinning::sunglasses::flushed::stuck_out_tongue:

this place is awesum. thnx S-Revolts And All Who Reverse Troll. :100::grinning:

1 Like

bombarding them gucci gang

1 Like

i called and i geuss the guy forgot i was on the phone im just listening to people around him scamming other people he isnt talking

1 Like

sammeeeeeee xD im just here chillen listening keeping the line busy

1 Like

i wasted like 2 and a half hours of their time while he waited for me to get back from the hospital then i showed him the fake bank login he tried to use and he got quiet and disconnected from my vm and hung up
XD

2 Likes