FB celebrity impostors (Updated)

Scammer number: NA
Scammer’s social media page: Facebook
Any other scammer information: I’ve found one post so far (from 2021) about these “giveaway” scams, which I’m pretty sure are Like-farming at the minimum, and phishing (or maybe passing of malware) at worst. The majority I’ve seen are for Dave Sparks, although I’ve seen lots of “Eelleen Degenerous,” and lately a couple of “Tyler’Perry” variants, and awhile back, even an “Opera Winfrey.” I report them as fast as I find them, but Facebook doesn’t always notifu me when they take down the pages.
The page above is one of three that “Liked” a post a friend of mine made. I don’t think they were able to leave the usual “You WIN !!! Check my profile !!!” comments because she restricted (in Settings) who can comment on her posts. I thought they looked suspicious, and my BS Detector went off as soon as I saw the pages. All three use(d) the same TinyURL link to the same Sitey “registration” (phishery) page. All three pages look similar, but with different names and of course different FB URLs
Facebook doesn’t seem to have taken any action on these three yet, but I did get the TinyURL nuked, and maybe the Sitey page, too.
I think two of the three might have been dumb enough to use their own name to create the page (it’s in the URL or the page name), which might be a clue to their home country/countries.
I wish there was a way to let the scammers know that their links got nuked and their FB pages might follow, without betraying my identity. They might be persuaded to give up such activity if they thought someone was watching them.
If FB doesn’t act anytime soon, and anyone else here is interested in taking a whack at the other two impostor pages, I’ll post them.
UPDATE: I got their Sitey page terminated, and then a Blogspot page, but FB doesn’t seem to have acted on everything yet. One of the three pages is showing me “content unavailable,” but I don’t know if it’s gone, or if that’s because I blocked it after sending him a PM with a Grabify link. (I’m pretty sure at least one of them is in Indonesia.) They’ve used and lost three TinyURLs so far. I’m more persistent (okay, more OCD) than they are. :smiling_imp:

It looks like all three impostor pages are gone from Facebook. As often happens, I’ve gotten nothing from FB saying they found the pages “violated community standards,” but I think I won this round. The “NO PHISHING” signs are posted. :grin:
A mod can delete this thread, or I’ll delete it in a day or so.