Flights scam

Scammer number: +1 (888) 910-0597

1 (888) 964-5001

Scammer website: https://cheapticketsdeal.ca/

Any other scammer information: this benchoods pretend to give you a good deal in flights , it seems so legit but it’s a scam

Welcome to the community, @Claudiayulissam
I called this number a few times and spoke to “Emily”. I’ll be posting a video featuring these calls, among others, sometime today. I’ll post a link when it’s ready. :slight_smile:
Thanks for sharing the number!

2 Likes

Online booking websites need to make their processes more robust and report fake sites. Seeing all these refunds and vacation booking scams make me question even the legit sites I use for my online bookings. Last time I got a legit email for an unapplied refund on my card from 2020. I was very suspicious. Spent hours thoroughly looking for any signs of phishing or a hack of the site, especially since I had to provide a new card (because my old credit card account was closed). Got my refund with no hassle. However, my comfort with dealing with Indian call centers has been badly affected because of how sophisticated the scammers have gotten. Many experienced travelers who use those sites have told me how close they were to getting scammed. I’ve been extremely cautious and fortunate not to be scammed.

One piece of advice when booking online
Always go to the airline website (search it yourself not directly from their link) to confirm your booking reference the same time you get that confirmation email. You can even go there immediately to update your contact info and check all the details. Yes, you may get additional marketing emails from them but if the booking is legit or fake you have direct contact with the airline.

You can also track your flight info in real-time using their flight tracking software until online check-in opens.

Number still works. When the call picked up i heard very rushed sounds like she was very quickly getting a headset on. She wants the place of departure and landing locations and the dates. I told her i diddnt know where i wanted to go and asked if she could help me. She must have been in a bad mood cause she wasnt havin any of it.

3 Likes

Yesssss!!! I googled it and since they pay for ads that’s where they got me , fun fact is i’m always watching scam baits videos on YouTube :joy: I didn’t see it coming.

1 Like

They called me back to let me know my card got declined so I told them yes because I know it’s a scam n I canceled my card n the audacity :joy::joy::joy: she sent me a “cancellation email” I called Aeromexico to “make sure” but before that I told her I was going to call Aeromexico n she insisted no to because “flight confirmation number” takes 48 hours to be available :joy: they have this other number too 612 800 0057

1 Like