Genymotion - Android emulator for scambaiting

Genymotion is a free Android emulator you can run on Windows/Mac/Linux. I use a fake Samsung Galaxy S7.

You can download apps, including AnyDesk and QuickSupport. (If you preinstall them, put on a different screen than your home screen.)

I would recommend downloading CashApp, PayPal, Amazon, Western Union, Wise, various banking apps etc. on your home screen. When they connect, they will think they might have access to your money.

Things you can do with it:

1. Waste time. Have them connect and forget your login, put them on hold and wander off, etc. You can also disconnect your network/pause the VM to frustrate them.
  2. If they try to send to a PayPal or CashApp account, you can report it.
  3. Get their IP address and spook them.
  4. Get their AnyDesk ID and report it. (How?)

3 Likes

is it Hidden or he can see that like in BlueStacks?

BlueStacks looks like a tablet computer not a phone device and I’m not sure how you can make it look close to a phone.

Genymotion looks closer to what a real phone would look like. You get the call buttons and messaging stuff like a real phone. I’m not sure what Hidden means here.

I actually did it once :slight_smile:

by hidden I mean like, you cant see the bluestacks logo on every fu*king place in the phone, and in the media manager you cant see an option to Import from Windows…

1 Like

There’s no logos and it looks like a real Android phone. It’s not a platform for playing games but for testing real world Android apps. But I don’t do long form scambaiting myself.

2 Likes