Hiding the Fact

Is there aw way I can hide my VM looking like a real PC not a VM I asked this a while ago I didn’t get any straight answers

You can check out [Tutorial] How to make a stealthy Virtual Machine - YouTube it is not my video

and there is a tool called vBoxsysmodinfo you can get it from github .com GitHub - JayMontana36/vBoxSysInfoMod: VirtualBox VM System Information Modifier
you have to run the .bat file on your computer. But it is for VirtualBox

You can try this out: How to make a VMware Virtual Machine match host system info

Gonna stay away from batch file, btw next time you talk about batch files dont say .bat. not gonna trust anything like that on my actual pc

Before you run it you can look at it. By right clicking it and hit edit.

I know but in the first place this isnt my computer

I dont have a vmx file on myn

a VMX file is on VMware

If it’s not your computer, I would suggest not using it to scambait at all.
If you haven’t the means to get your own machine, you probably don’t have the means to replace/repair someone else’s if something goes haywire.

1 Like

my point is that I shouldnt trust things like that

Found a fix for you if you haven’t yet. I was having the same problem and I used a text file…that I turned into a batch file. I can send you a text file that you can look through and alter to make sure it’s cool. Then, when you want, change into a batch file and run. Don’t know how it fares against scanners but for appearance sake it’s great

Dont know if this is what your talking about but… I recently stumbled across this video: [Tutorial] How to make a stealthy Virtual Machine - YouTube that shows how to change the files to make the VM look more like a real machine.

Yeah Jim is great. It’s like that but not as deep and a bit more automated. The video technique works for VBox as well as vmware though, so good stuff.