How to reverse the connection on scammers :)

you would have the scammer connect to your VM, then take the code of the scammer and connect to it on your main conputer, then tell the scammer waiting for other party, or somthing like that, when they hit accept go to the VM they are connecting to and hit accept, then download, and transfer the files needed. After that happy scambaiting :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So, in this situation, is that all tat needs to be done on the host?

You really shouldnā€™t use your main computer. Use a second VM if you are going to attempt this.

7 Likes

that is a good idea. :slight_smile: thank you for sharing

1 Like

agreed, I wouldnā€™t let these guys possibly see, realize, or worst case touch metal.

So your clear and I understand in this for instanceā€¦ Clone a Widows VM let him conect to one and then pull something like the old " it popped up but now its gone" then send him an invite with escalated privs ā€¦ Cuz he thinks weā€™re ā€˜stupidā€™ he accepts because he thinks he is in control ? That part was slightly vague , thanks.

I would actually need his device to be the remote device to be able to mess up with his saved files. how could i do that, he needs to accept the connection request.

when i would be messing with his files ie copying and deleting them wouldnā€™t they be visible from his side while he is actually on the other V.M

if there are some settings i should do could you kindly send me a screenshot on how the settings should be for messing with his system for me not to be noticed.

thanks for the info. have a couple of new questions.

does your system work just on anydesk.
what program do you suggest me install to be able to do the calls.

I am from Malta so i do not have a USA number.

cheers

Im not new to hacking or security, but new to scambaitingā€¦

the idea i had in my head for approach wasnt necessarily reversing anydex.

I was thinking more like merge every fucking file on the entire VM machine with a payload, so when the idiots start taking juicy looking filesā€¦ like any other juicy bait trojan file.

i mean it can be anything from ajuicy ā€œbank infoā€ pdf, to nudes, to images of ā€œmyā€ id card

is that an explored avenue, or is everyone just reversing anydex?

1 Like