How to scambait on only a mobile android device

I am using textnow to call and mess with these numbers is there any more i can do to mess with them?

Depends on the scam. Refund scammers want to connect to your device, and will likely disengage when it becomes clear that you won’t let them. However, there are other scams that don’t require getting on your device, such as the PCH scam. Watch a few of Boda’s videos and study how he keeps them on the line without ever giving them access to his device.

1 Like

I do the same with SpoofCard. I don’t have a VM, and would never let them onto my computer, but I’d let them think I was going onto Anydesk or whatever, just dragging out the call. It’s also good if they pronounce it “Anydex,” because then I can say (in my Grumpy Old Guy voice) something like “What? Anydix? Whatzat, some kinda gay p__n site? Ya dip$4¡†!” (Yes, I’m a Boda fan, too.) :grin:
It’s also fun during the “connect to our Amazon [or whatever] secure server” process to say something like “Can you see my computer?”–even though you’re not allowing them a connection to your computer-- and when they say say no, say “Well, I can see yours, and I just stole and deleted all your files.”
That’ll usually end the call petty quickly. :smiling_imp: