Interpol scammer

Scammer number: (973)-607-9836
Scammer email: [email protected]
Any other scammer information: Pretending to be Interpol has moneymules so ask for western union "Dear Beneficiary: Mr. Arthur B Splatoon,

In response to your email regarding the mandatory fee of $925.00 required by law, to enable the completion of the online payment upon the perfection of the legality in your favor.

Is your name Arthur B Splatoon or Steve Hodges? Am asking you to know the name that will be use for the legal endorsement.

I advise you to send the fee of $925.00 to BTC for immediate confirmation in order to expedite the obtaining of the legal documents in your favor by Monday. Let me know so i can send you the BTC wallet to deposit the mandatory fee of $925.00.

I anticipate your urgent response to enhance the proceed and completion of your grant payment as you wished." "U.S INTERPOL Washington
U.S. National Central Bureau Washington, DC 20530-0001
First and Foremost, We Introduce This Commission of the INTERPOL, AID by the (UN) to Fight Global Cyber Crime and illicit Activities such as Money Laundering and Drugs Trafficking.

Dear Beneficiary: Mr. Arthur B Splatoon,

I am in receipt of your information received in regard to your US$5,500,000.00 grant payment, I will go to the bank tomorrow to meet the director and board to finalize the release of the Fund in your favor.

Before i proceed, I want you to let me know how you want to receive your grant payment either by ATM Card cash delivery or bank-to-bank wire transfer which will require your full banking details to perfect the transfer.

Attached is my working ID and passport for your perusal. I anticipate your urgent response upon the receipt of this message to enhance the proceed and completion of your grant payment as you wished.

Mr. Christopher Newton Special Agent
Phone number: +1-(973)-607-9836
The International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL)"