It seems scammers are now becoming aware of Anydesk

It would seems to my attention that, if anyone mentions of anydesk to scammers they will refuse to use it well some, but most of them are becoming aware now. Fears of files being stolen and uploaded malicious files.

This is not a question so I have moved it to the proper category. Ofc scammers will be aware of what is happening when you call them over and over, this is not something new. I have gotten comments like this over the last 7 years telling me that scammers are “becoming aware”.

Well…

This is true especially with the “microsoft pop up scams” pretty much 90% of them refuse to use anydesk and stick to only ultraviewer or teamviewer. However, there are still plenty of centers that use it and for me personally sounding like I have a room temp IQ and eat tide pods on the phone they catch onto that and let their guard down. Just yesterday I had 5 separate file deletions from about I’d say 30 attempts. Not the best success rate but I still got some juicy files off their computer and freed victims.

But yes, most are very aware and with nasty shit like connect wise they are moving towards that tool, but with the right finesse you can still destroy some benchodes on anydesk.