Job scams beware and websites

Scammer number: 323-708-1391
Scammer website: https://housesitter.com/jobs/hiring-house-sitter-in-lauderdale-county-al-150day-homeowner-job
Any other scammer information:
Calls himself Jeff H., but there are LOADS of other scammers on here outside of this guy. I have several phone numbers of different scammers, likely inactive from the lack of people that are going to the website. I can post screen shots of the conversation I had with him once i figure out how this website works, as this is my first post, but i was nearly scammed trying to get employment and the only reason I did not fall for it was because of how he was dodging my questions. This guy has been around for YEARS. There are loads of job applying and employment scams like this, which Scammer revolts has not covered at all on his channel. He should cover it because it is important for us job seekers or young people in their 20ā€™s to be informed of this kind of scam. Please scammer revolts, try to scam bait this guy as he is VERY active, and it would be something new for your channel against most other scambaiters that do not cover it, and it would spread awareness for young people in their 20ā€™s and those seeking jobs to prevent us from getting scammed. Thank you!!!

1 Like

I just was contacted by this phone number from hoise sitter. I am in Colorado. Here isnwhat he just sent me:

Hi, Iā€™m relocating from Nebraska to your area with my family. We are coming there to do some contract basis with a minimum of a year contract with the possibility of extending the contract. We need someone who will help us to take care of the house when we arrive at the start of next week, by doing some housework while I am off to work like Mail Collection, Plant care and Recycling.