JUST DID MY FIRST EVER SCAMBAIT. Here's the Number and more info

Hi fellow scambaiters. I’m a 17 year old from Michigan, and I just successfully did my FIRST SCAMBAIT! I’m so excited. So, as I did, I got quite a bit of information. The Number is

(844) 802-4699

Was hitting typo URL’s, looking for popups (the ones where they say your computer has been hacked and your computer is disabled, those kind) instead came across one of those websites that had ad links. I was getting desperate since I couldn’t find any phishing domains so far all day, so I said screw it and decided to click on one of the ad links, and what do you know! It took me to a website for support, Computer360 or something. However, I’m pretty sure these scammers are willing to take up just any technical issue besides just email. Here is their website

www.computer360.net

These guys seem to be conventional tech support scammers, you know the ones. They did the whole Event Viewer thing, and the whole stopped/started processes, and even did msconfig to “show me all the hackers connected to my PC”, the usual. Then wrote in notepad their “protection plans”. They went to a payment portal under something called IZACCESS INC. Take that information as you will. I didn’t happen to get their IP when they remoted in through LogMeIn. I should’ve used Wireshark, but I was just so eager to start scambaiting that I didn’t set it up.

Anyway, I decided to call their number, and low and behold, I started my first scambait. But don’t worry, I had taken all the precautions to protect myself. I had a virtual machine, actually I had double protection with a virtual machine nested inside of a virtual machine. I set up a VPN. I created fake information.

They, of course, hung up after I had broke the gig to them, and was internally laughing that these stupid scammers just got fooled by a teenager, they don’t know that though.

I AM actually very intelligent when it comes to computers. I am by no means tech illiterate, and have in fact built my own computers completely by myself in the past, so I think I have one over these guys.
Godspeed, Scambaiters!

Aiden

P.S. Any tips for further scambaiting?

P.P.S. Anyone got any tips on how to syskey those darn guys?

P.P.P.S. Thanks, Ray. glad you’re so kind, and apologies for the lack of information, was just eager to sic the TSU forum users on these guys and wanted to quickly get the number out there.

2 Likes

Aiden, nice job; but please post exactly what prompted you to call them… was it a fake popup ad?

Welcome to the ScamBaiting world buddy!

–Ray(a.k.a. Modder Paul ScamBaits on YouTube)

1 Like

thanks for the info! sending this to their carriers now.

1 Like

Well done! I tried to call them, but was unsuccessful. It just rings half a time and hangs up from both Google Voice and TextNow.