Loan Scammer "Evelyn"

Scammer number: 833-727-8488
Any other scammer information: Claims to be “Evelyn” from Lending Union, West Coast Branch. Says she needs to verify a few things for a loan to go through.

I did not engage. They left a voicemail (obviously robot) with the above number.

Listed on BBB Scam Tracker here: https://www.bbb.org/scamtracker/lookupscam/1020367

Hi, this is Evelyn with lending unions West Coast branch. I’ve been trying to reach you over the past few days. I left a voicemail and send a text but I haven’t heard back so I just wanted to follow up. I’m the one assigned your file and it looks like we’re almost there. Everything’s nearly approved and ready to go. We just need to confirm a couple quick details like an income related question and address verification. You can also take care of those online your loan portal if you have a moment now press two to speak with me or someone from the underwriting team directly if you’ve already handled your funding, no worries at all just let us know. Otherwise this approval will likely expire in the next few days though you’re always welcome to reapply down the road again to move forward press two now or give us a call at 833-727-8488 to opt out of future calls press nine.…

1 Like