Mango Languages (Likely Refund Scammers) - 914-240-8970

Scammer number: 914-240-8970
Scammer website: N/A
Fake service they are refunding: Mango Languages
Any other scammer information: Hello y’all,
The number does not match what is on Mango’s official website and the email came from an address ending in aol.com, however when I dialed the number, they make it sound official, like they really are Mango. Please forgive me if I have provided a legitimate number.

The email:
Dear ******,
We want to thank you for choosing the Mango Languages free trial. The good news is that all of the benefits will be accessible right after your free trial is over, because you will be immediately transitioned to the Premium membership.

After the free trial is over, the subscription for your Mango Languages Premium will be active. You will be able to get the full info and our customer care phone number in the invoice attached. We are always here to help you solve any problems about your subscription and canceling it.

If you wish to continue with us, there is nothing you have to do! Our team will prolong your subscription automatically with the bank details you have stated during the registration process.

Take your career to the next level, book the trip of your dreams, or get in touch with your heritage. Challenge yourself to learn something new about the world we share.

Thank you,

The Mango Languages team

Refund amount on the invoice is $17.99

It’s a Peerless number. Guy sounded American and asked for an Invoice. Hung when I asked what kind of crap business would use aol.