Microsoft Popup (866) 789-1285

Scammer number: 866-789-1285
Popup link:
Any other scammer information: They take your email address and send you some confirmation message. Should have made up a “real” fake one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not sure this guy knows his full script, talked to him for 25 mins and he just kept telling me that the pop up means that I accidently connected to a website with illegal p-rn and I needed to hire a lawyer, he did not ask for my email address or anything, very odd, sounded liek 1 other guy in the call center or 2 working from home.

Weird! I talked to the other guy for 50 minutes before he rage quit. He said he was from the legal team… so I guess that is why I did not need a lawyer LOL

Anyway, also try them at (956) 620-2717

Oh man I wish I goit that guy!!! These guys are willing to invest some time on this, the 2nd guy I called, Jordan was better, but he wanted to connect to my computer using Quick Assist (CTRL, windows key, and the letter Q) opened it, his code is 45RNDT and when “that didn’t work” he had me open pscare.live in google, somewhat professional looking fake microsoft page there, code for that is t7k8x4Yqalox hopefully some of you that are better than me can work with that.

1 Like

After three attempts I got through. I said I got the warning transferred me to Adam in Microsoft Cyber Crime. He then transferred me to Emmanuel in the diagnostic team and because I didn’t have Quick Assist he wanted to arrange a call back. I started to troll him and he raged a little bit. Had him on the phone for 20 minutes. Love it. Gonna call back again and again.