Microsoft Refund Scam - 1-888-639-3143

Scammer number: 888-639-3143
Scammer website:
Fake service they are refunding: Microsoft
Any other scammer information:

Subject: Your eReceipt M84563-02P465 Successfully Generated From Microsoft.
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2023 09:55:22 AM
Importance: High

Have questions? Ask our assistant
Public Storage

Thanks for your AutoPay payment!

Hi,

We’re confirming that a payment in the amount of $299.99 was made today from your account associated with our records and entry type is Auto. Your confirmation number for this transaction is 07666B.

Account Details: 0220122-003955 U82991820018
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
INVOICE NUMBER:
PAYMENT AMOUNT: $299.99

RENT $0.00 $299.99
TOTAL $0.00 $299.99

Glad to have you with us, If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact our office at 888-639-3143. Our phone hours are from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Your Microsoft Support Team

Please do not reply to this email; it will not get through. If you’d like to reach us please contact your location manager or visit . Thanks! The information contained in this email message is confidential and intended only for the recipient to which it was addressed. © 2023 Public Storage. All rights reserved. PublicStorage.com | U.S. Locations | Privacy Policy | Accessibility | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us

I edited the number as you had 963 which was a legitimate business. Just a typo, but that’s why @ScammerRevolts wants me to verify everything before approving.

Whoops Sorry! Crap I will proof it better next time!

No worries @roadrashjd, that’s why I get the big bucks :wink:

called them this morning very very sus they hung up on me twice even when they connected to my VM

Do you think there is someone in this forum that might be a scammer?

That’s always a possibility. Why do you ask?

When I watch live scambating on YouTube or Twitch, sometimes the scammers are on to them “sus” from the get go because they are already watching.

It stands to reason that someone in here might not be who they say they are so they can change the numbers/emails to keep the scams running.

I know I’m new, and it’s just a thought I had. I’m sure you probably had that thought too.

JD

I am pretty sure “professional” scammers do monitor forums and livestreams. At least those who have more than one brain cell.

I assume some are here and it’s why I’m careful of what I post.

That is good to know. I wasn’t sure how hard people are vetted.