Microsoft refund scammers (214) 390-4467

UPDATE: I did it again! I let another one of these guys connect to my teamviewer and when I tried to connect to him from my main pc his pass was 654321! LMAO

Scammerr

I got this scammers id when he connected to me and tried the password β€œ1234” and it worked LMAO! Then I was able to syskey him XD!

Scammersid

Number: (214) 390-4467

Fake website: https://autorenwalform.weebly.com/

Msg they leave:
Your customer this call is from your Microsoft support team as your computer service Christian will be auto renewed there will be a deduction $299.00 from your bank account in case you don’t want to get charges please call us to cancel your subscription our toll free number is 121-439-0446 extension 7 I repeat the number to call is 121-439-0446 extension 7 This call may be recorded for quality and training purposes.

2 Likes

This number still works, I called I tried to get into this scammers computer but he wanted my id, then he took me any desk and then brought me back to TeamViewer and I was like I wonder if he is going to give me his id and password but nope he wanted my id again so then he hung up.

1 Like

Wasted about 2 hours of time This guy (Jeff - one of the floor supervisors) gave me a direct number 310-469-9726 let me hang up the call to get a itunes gift card at walmart (50 minutes) but i just watched youtube then pretended to be my wife and just start saying β€œim not letting him pay $800” and closed team viewer he keeps trying to call me on textnow :slight_smile: would be nice if someone called and asked for jeff to give him a good troll like l did

1 Like

lol :joy: Good one! Dummy scammers XD