More love for the spectrum Scammers 888-563-7240 888-204-5675

Scammer number: 1- 888-563-7240, 877-746-6948, (call back number to make payement with gift cards: 888-204-5675 tell Eddie the closer I said HI)
1-469-758-6896 is working today too, sounds like the guy is working from home. but he still has account info and can verify the account. Working hard to verify an account that does not exisit. His scam is a little different he wants to send a new cable box and wants your credit card to ship you a new cable box. looking for date of birth, ss number all that.

They are active daily now from 9am to 8pm eastern time scamming real people out of real money, help make it seems so not worth it!!!
Multiple posts on this it ia a long running scam, they are using data breach info to verify spectrum accounts, so it is hard to put them through their paces for a full script down to when they want you to pay 6 months of cable 1/2 price up front with Target gift cards, you can just start by calling them thieif and liar. They need daily abuse toi become scared to answer the phone whomever is calling.

3 Likes

They are taking calls from 9 am to 8 pm eastern time, please call and ask them why they are a thief, they need to heard it over and over, they think they are “doing business”

1 Like

Just keep in mind, 3 or 4 calls in from 10 people today may save one victim, call in and waste their time

1 Like

The first number ask you for a code. And the other two numbers don’t work no more good job everybody!!!..…

1 Like

Scammer number: 8662842654
Scammer number: 8883305137
Scammer number: 8884401574

All the numbers in your post are shut down, but these ones still work.

2 Likes

I made a couple of people rage at me, after I called back about 40 times today!!!..… It was awesome!!!..…gonna call again in the morning….

1 Like

I started in on them early 9am eastern they blocked quickly but I have lots of numbers, def from Pakistan, they have responded harshly to the insults. Christopher in particular but he knows how to forward the call and get you blocked quickly hang up ASAP if they try to forward.

2 Likes

Lahore city, Pakistan

888-563-7240 is down after an hour of trolling them

1 Like

My new card details to Spectrum scammer

Not down you are just blocked get s new gv or TextFree number and have fun😅

2 Likes

The 2 numbers here still work, got blocked from the top one… and I really pissed off This guy twice. I called back twice in a row and got the same guy, the second time the guy answered. Hey motherfucker. So I called him Benchod, and other stuff to this guy in Indian…. Man he was pissed!!!... It was awesome!!!.

Scammer number: 8662842654
Scammer number: 8883305137
Scammer number: 8884401574

1 Like

The call back number, for after you have purchased the target gift cards and you want to pay your 6 months in advance to get your 3 year 50% discount. Eddie always answers after 15 mins he realized after the 8 th time using the same voice I was screwing with him, he has taken it in stride at time and other times gotten very angry, I always try to mention how stupid he is for a closer. 888-746-6948

1 Like

Just got done molly whopping these assholes 888-563-7240 has been disconnected.

2 Likes

Awesome :clap: great job, I think they are having difficulties overall, I think that they have also been told not to react when pushed but I can really press their buttons

Ways to push buttons:

1. Ask them about their parents, do they know they are scammers?
  2. Ask them about heaven/hell, do they believe in god?
  3. Ask them do they think that stealing or lying is wrong? When is it okay to steal?
2 Likes

Lahore city, Pakistan

1 Like

Disgusting deplorable person stealing identity from what he thinks is a 57 year old woman, what a stupid thief, he is not smart enough to know he has been fooled even when he is told!!!

2 Likes

Ask for eric and tell him he is a chode

3 Likes