Scammer number: (820) 223-5674
Scammer website: Unknown
Any other scammer information:
Looks like these scammers have been going since 2021, number seems to be removed now though - https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/other-questions/call-from-quickbooks-support-team-fraud/00/221002/page/4
1 Like
Are these for the same scammers? From what I saw none of the scammers at this call center used fake names like the ones in your post, the used their real names.
1 Like
These names were told by the scammer to the gentleman who called in the video. Patel is the last name of an Indian.
But, how is that video and this number related?
1 Like
Google search (820) 223-5674 shows TSU and also a YouTube video I posted.
Yes… it shows that because it’s in title of the Topic, the original number. I am not sure what you mean, I am asking if that phone number((209) 890-0422) goes to the same scammers as the (820) 223-5674 number.
I also asked how the video is also related.
1 Like