NOOB scambaiter here :)

Hi fellow Scam Baiters,

Was not sure which category to post this in, but here it goes.

After years of watching YouTube and months of research for setting up my own scambaiting hub, I have finally started my own YouTube channel, I only have a couple of videos and a handful of subs but I understand that I am on the first step of the ladder, and I know that I am still a complete NOOB, I am also NOT doing this for subs and likes, I have had some close people who were scammed, so it’s payback time.

I would also like to add, I am honoured to be part of this scambaiting community, or would “Scambaiting Army” be more appropriate???

I am 100% Irish (will be moving State side sometime this year) not saying how old I am but I am not young, semi-retired due to medical issues, I was/am an actor who has worked on some big shows (GoT & Vikings are two of them) so since I am at home a lot, scambaiting fills in the time :wink:

As well as trolling the scammers targeting the US, I am also watching out for scammers hitting Ireland.

Anywhos, still working on getting my fake bank set up and working on a few other ideas that I would love to share, BUT………

How do we know that there are no SCAMMERS here, in sheep’s clothing, hiding around in the background, watching, listening and reading everything that is going on?

I am not one of them, and I would be happy to prove it, maybe some trusted admins (who would care about members private information) would verify members who wanted be part of a “trusted” group, to share and collaborate ideas, info, etc.

Forgive me if this is already the case (I looked) or if this topic was already discussed, at lease I got to say hello and introduce myself a little bit.

Regards The Irish ScamBaiter XOXO

1 Like

Hello and welcome to TSU!

Well, we don’t know if scammers are seeing these posts or not as you don’t need an account to view the contents of TSU, the forum was originally created due to me changing the type of content I was making and I still wanted a way to share scammer information so that if people were looking up a certain number, website, etc was a scam or not they could find the info posted here on TSU.

For what you are a describing a public forum would not be appropriate and something like a private Discord or Martix server would be better.

2 Likes

Thanks for the post approval and the reply, I appreciate the feedback, I am a subscriber and love your YouTube content.

Keep up the great work :wink:

Regards The Irish ScamBaiter XOXO

1 Like

We have had scammers post here several times (usually Quickbooks scammers, and one Facebook “hacker”) so we know they can and do see what goes on here. Not that it will stop what we are doing.

2 Likes

You’ve got that right Brother!! :+1:

1 Like