Paypal Refund Scam - (813) 343-9343

Scammer number: 813-343-9343
Scammer website: Yvonne Mendez[email protected]
Fake service they are refunding: Something from Papay
Any other scammer information:

The email is very vague, there is word doc which I won’t open. I called, they answered as “customer service”. I asked customer service for what? They answered “Paypal”, then proceeded to tell me there was an unauthorized transaction on my account and I asked if he even knew who he was talking to as I didn’t provide any information and order number or anything, he goes is this “Mrs. Hamilton”, I said no and he hung up…ya I suck at baiting.

I updated your post to format the number properly, please ref the guidelines for future posts: TSU Scammer Posting Guidelines!

2 Likes

SR, you beat me to the edit, lol.

This was a Norton charge and I used Inv: CB-635118

1 Like