PayPal scam +1-833-554-2726

See below for details

1 Like

This was in the wrong category, please make sure you select the proper category when posting. I have moved this post for you.

I am sorry but it’s a legitimate post. Tell me where to post it. I get new ones every day for us all to bombard with bullshit or reverse connections. People like me get these legitimately so they are all 100% active when I post.

Of course I bait them with my three numbers but if the squad here sees and floods them it’s a positive. Just let me know my hero what category I should post them for the crew can abuse these behnchod bastards.

I’m BiggusDickus formerly not sure no longer LuapO. Just in case you, my hero, didn’t think I was not a supporter or a fighter.

My channel is notsuremedia.com but I don’t want subscribers. I don’t want people to watch my funny shit with these assholes that are trolling me. Please don’t watch my channel. I don’t want subscribers. I forbid anyone watching my anonymous videos. I want no subscribers to NotSure on YouTube or my website.

I just want to anonymously abuse these scammers. I want no money or likes or subscribers or shares. I do it to entertain my friends and family.

screen connect pplhelp.site

I never said your post was not “legitimate”. As you can see in my initial post you posted it in the “general” category which is not the proper category. Since this is a refund scam it would go in the “Refund scams” category. Your passive-aggressive response is interesting though.

1 Like

This has morphed into a walmart gift card scam.

How does that happen?