PCH (845) 205-7892

Scammer Number: (845) 205-7892
Scammer Website:
Any other scammer information:

This guy (Jacob White) called my TextNow number and addressed me as one of my made up identities that I use when screwing with scammers. He also had my fake city that I live in, so clearly collected my information from somewhere.

Typical PCH scam, won $2.5M and a car, asked for a bunch of bank account information, wants me to go by MoneyPac scratch cards. Strung him along and told him to call me back Monday.

This guy is still active using the same phone number. He called me back today and gave me a bank routing and account number to transfer my ‘processing fee’ to, which I promptly reported to the bank identified.

1 Like

He’s still at it.

Called me back today about the fact that he hadn’t seen the bank transfer go through yet. I played dumb and told him that the transfer account wasn’t in my online banking anymore and asked him to give it to me again.

Disappointingly, he gave me the exact same routing and account number that I had reported to the the bank last week, so it’s possible that the bank ignored my report.

The routing number he gave me is 053101121, which I believe is Truist Bank. If anyone has a better contact with them that I could reach out to and provide them the account number it would be good to get at least one of this scumbag’s accounts shut down.