Places to report money mules and bank accounts

There are two places that our group to report money mules and bank accounts to. The first one is Ic3.gov and the second one is ReportFraud.ftc.gov Both of these sites can be used by ANYONE for anyone else. The home location makes no difference. If there are other sites or tools to report i would like to hear them.

1 Like

Great info! Thanks for the share!

I have had good results using ic3.gov. I received a call back promptly, and the agents were very happy with the info.

1 Like

I have been talking to a scammer and got a Money Mule’s info. I went to Ic3 but it is asking for a victim. Can I report this info without there being a victim / crime committed?

Yes, fill out the form and you will probably get a callback.

Any resources for Canada to report these scumbags? I ask because I am often involved in getting seniors out of scams, and I would love to put these scumbags out of business.

I never got any response from them or even directly to the bank. I guess because I am not the victim so I have no idea their address, phone number or how much money was lost. I keep collecting victim US bank details but nobody seems to want it

XFINITY scammers call our landline many times everyday. Targeting my 81 yr old parents. I have gotten several addresses from them. Reported to FTC, lC3 and my local police dept.