Please spam this guy

www.takesupport.us is the website they wanted me to go on for remote support. do at your own risk

Do *67 and then the phone number you want to call such as “*67 (123) 456 7890”

thanks. I will try that

You should NEVER use your real phone number to call scammers! Please follow this guide for getting started with scambaiting, this also includes services that are free which you can call scammers with. - Getting started with scambaiting! - A Guide

3 Likes

thank you administrator

hahahah he answered now he used supremo, i really wanted him to use team view so i could syskey him

1 Like

Omg. ScammerRevolts, Big fan!

they put me on hold lol

1 Like

you are you trying to call? The one you posted?

yes I am trying to call the one I posetd

Oh, I’m doing the same. They’re not answering. It’s just 00:03 time call

yup same thing here. how do you find these numbers?

I have no idea, but now, they’re not hanging up as fast anymore!

they just hung up on 4 seconds lol

They hung up on me 00:31 lol

I just called him with my brand new google voice number. i don’t have a VM set up yet. I just wanted to waste a little of his time. When he asked me if I was in front of my computer I said, “No because my computer is broken. I just have an ipad”. He said he will call me back should I not have calls forwarded to my cell? My only bank account is an online bank which I use to check my balance. Maybe it’s not safe to have them any them close to my phone in that case. Any comments or help would be much appreciated.

Oh, noice (2 characters long so yeah skip this plz)

this number is still open. go crazy

I pulled a scammerrevolts on this girl by deleting her files lol

1 Like

hey so how do you delete the files off of scammers? I really want to delete their stuff.