Possible Email Scam - Can someone look into this info?

I have a graphic design business on the side and this person reached out through my Adobe Portfolio site. I just need conformation that this guy is a scammer so i can report him. If he isn’t I might do business with him. I did some checking on my own and the address is an empty suite. Phone number comes up as " (650) 223-5609 was a Vehicle Warranty Scam"

Scammer number: (650) 223-5609‬
Scammer email: [email protected]
Any other scammer information:

Thank you for your quick response. Well written to you about the logo design brief, In the first place, I’d like to know if you deal with individual private persons. Because my business is based on Logistics, I work under Third-party logistics. Right now, I want something on my own, So I decided to work on my own Logo. How many sketches do you provide before the final stage is approved? What’s your Timeline to get a logo done? My timeline is under 10 to 15 days, I have a budget is $750

I’ll be sending you an example of the logo through my email attachment below.
Name to write on the Logo: B.O.V LOGISTICS

B.O.V LOGISTICS
15th Floor Ste 1540
600 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017 Financial District

Established in 2023, The slogan goes (With God We Stand)

Competitors List Below
TQL TRAX, TRANSPORTATION INSIGHT, LANDSTAR, XPO LOGISTICS, DHL, UPS, FEDEX

Here is information about my business
OUR SOLUTIONS
We are constantly updating our time-tested processes to meet modern market demands. We dive deep into your unique supply chain process, creating tailor-made solutions that work for you. Go ahead…challenge us.

Mission
Our mission is to design, build and implement innovative, profitable, and sustainable products and services that help our customers meet consumer and industrial demands globally and irrespective of fulfillment channels.

Vision
B.O.V Logistics seeks to be a premier, profitable provider of global supply-chain services to help enable sustainable trade and commerce in key markets and regions. We will accomplish this by investing in our people, our facilities, and technology. We will continue to build and nurture a culture promoting challenge, inquiry, and a continual focus on the customer.

With both corporations, we should be able to make things work and start this new future company together now. So, therefore, my Financial Clerk would be needing you to confirm the following information to make out your check payment. Please remember that we need to work on this project as soon as possible. They have 2 payment options, Check or Transfer to your bank account.

Full Name:
Full address:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Phone number:
Logo Fee:

Kindly confirm receiving this email by letting me know you are ready for this project. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

Email Chain So Far:

ME: Bob, Would you be able to provide us with a phone number so we could se up a chat or face time call?

“BOB”: Yes, of course, you can only reach me through phone calls. ‪(650) 223-5609‬

ME: Bob, Would you be able to set up a time when I can FaceTime, Zoom or use Teams to talk to you about this logo a little further?

“BOB”: Please I just tell you, I’m not for that, please. if you can’t work on the logo me know

“BOB” (Follow-up e-mail): Why do you have to call me with unknown numbers? Don’t try to joke or play with me here…

ME: Bob, I’m sorry if you feel that I’m “joke or play” with you. I like to do business face to face so i can get a better understanding of your needs. Please get back to me with a date and time we can set up a call. JD

Given the empty address, questionable phone number, grammar and forcefulness in his emails, I"m 95% sure he is a scammer.