Priorities of attempts

1. RAT them. and allow them to system-lock and/or syskey your VM, let them think they got you. Then use that rat to sabotage their operation. Delete their files as soon as possible, but do your best not to give away that someone is deleting their files. Make their calls drop at random. Find a very quiet way to halt their auto-dialer.

2. delete their files by tricking them into giving you that brief moment of control over their PC. Before you do that though…Make sure to tell them that your computer is old and slow to allow for plenty of time to delete their files.

3. download their files so that you can warn their victims that they’ve been scammed, this is less important than just deleting their files and it’s another step to take before you’ll be able to ruin them.

4. waste as much of their time as possible. If you don’t have the resurces or knowledge to do those other things. Play dumb, pretend that your PC is slow, set up some “traps” on your VM that will open a ton of windows of nonsense if the scammer tries to do their usual shtick.

2 Likes

how do you RAT a computer through a virtual connection? I tried looking that up and only got ways to do it to a physical computer
and when is that brief moment that they give you control?

trick them into downloading the setup file and opening it on their own PC. or use that brief moment of control they give you of their PC to do it for them.

what do I download onto their computer? is it a keylogger or something else

You’re not supposed to be putting scam numbers in replies you are supposed to put numbers in “New Topic” then put what type of scammers they are and their number.
that’s why your other reply was hidden

can u give me an example of a setup file and how to get them to download it and that brief moment where they give me control (I haven’t had a moment at all yet)

Disguise it as something they would want to steal.

When do they give you control of their computer? They never wanna give me control…

Sign their email up for as many newsletters as possible ppl say it’s a script kiddie move but, it works and pisses off scammers or use linux to flood their call center/IP address.

1 Like