QuickBooks imposter scammers 1 (844) 471-8214

Scammer number: 1 (844) 471-8214
Scammer website: unknown
Any other scammer information:
Pretending to be quickbooks by intuit

EDIT:
Looks like they are trying to steal peoples intuit account by asking for your email and resetting the password via the code it sends and they will ask you for that code.

These scammers are going after information and data.

2 Likes

Active female scammer…

Give these scammers a call!

Go give these scammers a call!

Call these chodes! Lets go!

They’re not picking up

Left them a message at 1634PMEST left them a message in every hindi curse word in my vocabulary

They’re back up taking calls again

Bump! These guys are still at it and actively making posts online

To speak with a live person in QuickBooks Premier customer service, you can follow these steps, you can call the π‘Έπ’–π’Šπ’„π’Œπ’ƒπ’π’π’Œπ’” (intuit) Premier 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕ℒ 1-(844)-471-8214 (No Wait)(Quick Response) Dial the customer service number for QuickBooks Premier you can call the π‘Έπ’–π’Šπ’„π’Œπ’ƒπ’π’π’Œπ’” (intuit) Premier 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕ℒ 1-(844)-471-8214 (No Wait)(Quick Response) . This number can typically be found on the QuickBooks Premier website or in the documentation that came with your software. Once you call, you’ll likely encounter an automated phone menu. Listen carefully to the options and select the one that best fits your issue. If there’s an option to speak with a live representative, choose that all the π‘Έπ’–π’Šπ’„π’Œπ’ƒπ’π’π’Œπ’” (intuit) Premier 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕ℒ 1-(844)-471-8214 (No Wait)(Quick Response) . When prompted, provide any necessary information such as your QuickBooks Premier license number, account details, or the nature of your issue. This will help the customer service representative assist you more effectively.

I will give them a real hard time, have got some free time now, I speak very fluent hindi… will make these bastards a real bad day to remember…
Still trying to learn and get some more voip numbers…
I hate these scammers