RatBaiter a tool to bait Scammers to Download RATs

RatBaiter is a GitHub repository that provides a template for creating a fake remote access tool company website. The repository includes the HTML and CSS code used to create a convincing-looking website that appears to offer legitimate remote access tools. The website is actually designed to trick scammers into downloading a RAT such as AsyncRAT, LimeRAT, or another RAT of your choosing.

To lure scammers into downloading the RAT, the repository includes a text script that instructs you to call the scammers and pose as a new company that wants them to test their new RDP solution. The scammers are promised a small amount of money for their feedback.

4 Likes

I tried it and it not work, they are allways thinking that i am a victim and i just start talking with them about a software…
they get confused and hang up…

1 Like

You could think about a way to get their Email and then email them the Email script. Or just tell them to listen to you.

2 Likes

nah i dont think that will work, have you tried it yourself?

Yes it worked for me.

1 Like

Tell me more please. Im fascinated by this prospect but not tech savy enough to understand it completely