Scammer number:n/a
Scammer’s social media page:
Any other scammer information:
Can someone run a bait using their website (https://fintraholdings.com) as the start.
Please keep pics/info then DM me so I can get the site shut down.
Hostinger will not shut it down with what i provided.
JD
I am busy today, but if it’s still up over the weekend i might have a chance.
Thanks - I will hold off on them closing the ticket until I hear from you.
try to push back with these arguments (sometimes helps with Hostinger even if you don’t have concrete proof)
Dear Hostinger Abuse Team,
Thank you for your previous response regarding the domain fintraholdings.com. I am following up with additional verifiable evidence supporting the request for suspension, based on clear indicators of fraudulent activity and regulatory non-compliance.
False Corporate Claims – UK and US Business Registries
On its About page (About Us - Fintra), the website claims to operate as:
Fintra
36a, Goring Road, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing, West Sussex, England, BN12 4AD
This company does not exist in the official UK Companies House register. There is no legal entity named “Fintra” or any close variant registered to operate at this address in the UK. This is a textbook example of false business representation.
Furthermore, on its Contact page (Contact Us - Fintra), the site lists an additional address:
1 State Street, New York, NY 10004-1511
This is a well-known corporate office building, yet no company named “Fintra” or “Fintra Holdings” is registered with the New York Division of Corporations or the U.S. federal registries to operate under that name at this location.
The use of fake business addresses and unregistered identities is a strong and well-documented hallmark of scam operations.
Illegitimate Recovery Service Offering – Regulatory Violations
The site appears to offer fund recovery services – a category of financial service subject to strict regulation in both the UK and U.S. This type of service, when unlicensed, often violates:
So-called “recovery services” regularly target individuals already defrauded by promising to retrieve lost funds for upfront payment. These schemes are notorious for being fraudulent and are widely reported as such by consumer protection agencies.
Domain and Registrar Details
Conclusion and Immediate Risk
This website exhibits every key trait of a fraudulent recovery operation: unregistered business identity, fake contact information, and the promise of regulated services without licensing or oversight.
Additionally, we strongly suspect this website operates as a recovery scam, in which victims are falsely told that funds can be recovered from previous scams if they pay a fee upfront. These scams often involve fake legal claims, identity theft risks, and refusal to refund or assist once the payment is made.
We request that you take immediate registrar-level action to suspend fintraholdings.com in accordance with your Terms of Service, ICANN’s Registrar Accreditation Agreement, and your responsibilities in handling abusive domain use.
Best regards
I am - I asked what else they need and I’m going from there. I’m just being proactive just-in-case.
I just reported it as well, sometimes makes them move faster, let’s see
website is down accd. to hostinger
Awesome! Thank you for the assist.
Hey I found another page made literally yesterday:
Left negative reviews - put some more in there before they take it down